Yes, we Design and Develop Websites, and Facebook Pages, and can help you with Social Media, but we also do a lot more…
Our company is made up of two divisions, each of which is focused on a different aspect of business growth:
- Goal setting, brainstorming, fundamental start-up reviews
- Full branding services (logo creation, business cards, brochures, merchandise)
- Business management systems (driving operational and cost efficiencies)
- Seminars and educational workshops on relevant small business growth topics
- Website Creation, Maintenance & Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Internet Marketing and Social Networking
Within each of these divisions, depending on your business requirements and the task at hand, we can serve you as a Coach, Consultant or Out-tasker. For clarity sake, we’ve defined each of those rolls here:
At SmallBizUp we recognize that deep down inside many entrepreneurs are do-it-yourselfers. But ask any successful business owner and you’ll find they got help from a coach or mentor along the way. Whether you are just looking for some guidance or need that kick in the pants to get moving, we are here as little or as much as you need us to be.
When you’ve got a specific problem that needs a solution, it’s time for a consultant. Our years of experience across a broad range of situations along with our ability to break down complex issues into simple to understand concepts means we can help you get answers quickly and cost effectively.
When your business systems are set up and you’re ready to spend more time on your business than in it, out-tasking non-core portions of your operations to SmallBizUp is a good way to focus more on what generates sales.